FocusClear in the UK

Has anyone been able to order FocusClear and get it delivered to the UK (or EU)?

Celexplorer said they don't have a UK distributer and referred us to their RapiClear 1.47 product.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Keith

Comments

• FabioFabio Posts: 62
    Hi I got my FocusClear shipped directly from Taiwan to Germany from CellExplorer
  • So you just paid for the shipping yourself and did it via FedEx or DHL?
  • FabioFabio Posts: 62
    if I recall correctly they FedExed it to me, went trough customs before but no big problem there, but this was like 5 months ago. Maybe they changed their policies now.
    I saw that RapiClear is a newer product, came after CLARITY. So maybe is more optimised for the method. It is also a little cheaper than FocusClear (maybe they just took some stuff out). In your place I would ask for a sample of RapiClear, to test it out. @sunjinlab
  • Sounds like a plan... will get back to you when we try it out ourselves!
  • Hi Keith,
    We ordered FocusClear via Tebu-Bio, maybe this helps you. It got delivered in our lab through standard delivery, no specialties.... I got a small bottle of RapiClear free with it by the way.
  • angelaangela Posts: 3
    Hi Keith,
    did you manage to have a sample of RapiClear and test it out?
  • Hi @angela

We only got the sample delivered before Christmas so haven't had the chance to test them out yet... but planning to start next week... we'll keep you posted of our progress